Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 6 cardamom pods (green)
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon quill, broken into halves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 40 g raw almonds (see Tips)
- 3 tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- 2 tsp ginger paste (see Tips)
- 1 brown onion (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 140 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 200 g water
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1000 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into cubes (2-3 cm)
- 1 tsp garam masala (see Tips)
- fried shallots, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1607.7 kJ / 382.7 kcal
- 34.4 g
- 5.1 g
- 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.4 g
- 3 g
- 593.8 mg