Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta e fagioli (Pasta and beans)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded if preferred, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 celery stalk, leaves included, cut into pieces
- 800 g canned borlotti beans (2 cans), drained and rinsed (approx. 500 g after draining)
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into halves
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 900 g water
- 300 g small dried pasta (e.g. ditali, macaroni)
- per 1 portion
- 1618.1 kJ / 385.3 kcal
- 15.2 g
- 52.5 g
- 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 6.7 g
- 689.7 mg