Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 200 g green asparagus (approx. 1 bunch)
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 440 g water
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 180 g Arborio rice
- 160 g dry white wine
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 - 3 tsp butter, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2715.2 kJ / 649 kcal
- 15.8 g
- 80.1 g
- 23 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.7 g
- 5.1 g
- 295.4 mg