Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g dried brown lentils (see Tips)
- 550 g water, plus extra for soaking
- 200 g bacon, cut into pieces
- ½ leek, white part only, cut into pieces
- 170 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 240 g chorizo, cut into slices (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1408.6 kJ / 335.4 kcal
- 25.7 g
- 28.2 g
- 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.8 g
- 8.3 g
- 1083 mg