Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 g brown onion, cut into pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 220 g leek, white part only, cut into pieces
- 370 g Nadine potatoes, cut into pieces
- 8 chicken tenderloins (approx. 400 g)
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon, leaves only
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 180 g zucchini, peeled into tagliatelle (see Tips)
- 340 g carrots, peeled into tagliatelle (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tbsp crème fraîche
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- per 1 portion
- 1340.3 kJ / 319 kcal
- 27.3 g
- 21.2 g
- 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.5 g
- 7.1 g
- 426.9 mg