Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken with sparkling wine cream sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 - 800 g chicken tenderloins
- 3 garlic clove
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 20 g lemon juice
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 20 g olive oil
- 150 g leeks, white part only, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 1 celery stalk, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 3 carrots ; 1 cut into pieces (2 cm) and 2 cut into thin slices (3 mm)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 50 g salted butter
- 300 g sparkling wine
- 50 g water
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tip)
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into thin slices (3 mm)
- 1 zucchini, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 1 tsp salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 100 g double cream
- per 1 portion
- 2356.8 kJ / 561 kcal
- 49.4 g
- 16.7 g
- 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 16.5 g
- 8 g
- 1018.8 mg