Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g potatoes, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 fresh tomato, cut into halves
- 80 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, turnip, leek), cut into pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 600 g water
- 20 g butter or olive oil
- per 1 portion
- 385.5 kJ / 91.8 kcal
- 2.4 g
- 10.8 g
- 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.6 g
- 3.7 g
- 184.6 mg