Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g olive oil
- 700 g tomato passata or sugo
- 50 g tomato paste
- 30 g water
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce (optional - see Tips)
- 1 tbsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 700 g beef mince, broken into pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1157.7 kJ / 275.6 kcal
- 28.4 g
- 7.8 g
- 14 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5 g
- 3.3 g
- 551.3 mg