Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon rice bowl (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 piece lime peel, no white pith (4 cm strip), plus 1 lime cut into wedges, to serve
- 2 pieces lemon peel, no white pith (4 cm strips), plus juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 200 g brown rice
- 1000 g water
- 20 sugar snap peas
- 8 baby cucumbers, cut into quarters lengthways, to serve
- sauerkraut, to serve (approx. 1-2 tbsp per bowl)
- 4 radishes, sliced, to serve
- snow pea sprouts, to serve
- 200 - 250 g sashimi grade salmon, or cured salmon, thinly sliced, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1916.2 kJ / 456.2 kcal
- 23.9 g
- 44.9 g
- 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.2 g
- 8.8 g
- 535.7 mg