Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Black rice bowl with chicken and mushroom (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g sesame oil, plus an extra 4 tsp to serve
- 20 g maple syrup
- 30 g tamari
- 20 g shiro (white) miso paste
- 400 g fresh mixed mushrooms (shitake, Swiss brown, Shimeji)
- 600 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into halves
- 220 g black rice or brown rice (see Tips)
- 1000 g water
- olive oil spray
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2336 kJ / 556.2 kcal
- 39.3 g
- 45 g
- 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.9 g
- 7.6 g
- 707.6 mg