Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Abundant breakfast bowl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g water
- 4 eggs
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 40 - 60 g kale, roughly chopped
- 40 - 60 g fresh baby spinach
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle (optional)
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 40 g cheese (goats cheese or feta)
- ½ avocado, cut into slices
- paprika, to sprinkle
- sea salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1015.5 kJ / 241.8 kcal
- 19.1 g
- 4.1 g
- 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.5 g
- 5.1 g
- 363.9 mg