Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Miso chicken noodle soup (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g dried noodles of choice (see Tips)
- 20 g fresh ginger
- 1000 g liquid chicken stock or bone broth (see Tips)
- 50 g shiro (white) miso paste
- 40 g tamari
- 500 g chicken tenderloins, cut into halves
- 200 - 300 g savoy cabbage leaves, cut into thin slices (see Tips)
- 1 bunch Asian greens of choice, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 8 fresh shiitake mushrooms, finely sliced
- 100 g fresh enoki mushrooms
- toasted sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 1769.7 kJ / 421.4 kcal
- 41.7 g
- 40.2 g
- 8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.6 g
- 7.5 g
- 1823.5 mg