Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn arrabiata with zucchini noodles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves
- 80 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 - 2 fresh red chillies, trimmed and cut into halves, deseeded if preferred
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g chorizo sausage, cut into pieces, (approx. 1-2 cm)
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 30 g pitted green olives
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 3 zucchinis, spiralized into noodles
- 450 g medium raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 6 - 8 fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces
- Parmesan cheese shaved, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1654.1 kJ / 393.8 kcal
- 39.5 g
- 7.9 g
- 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7 g
- 4.7 g
- 1310.9 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon en croute
Scallops with pea purée
Steamed white fish with tomato and Indian spices
Tom kha prawns