Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chorizo and prawns a la Sidra
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g eschalots
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 300 g chorizo sausage, skin removed and sausage cut into slices (5 mm)
- 100 g alcoholic apple cider
- 30 g tomato paste
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 150 g prawn cutlets, de-veined and cut into pieces, if large
- crusty bread, to serve
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, for garnishing
- 50 g feta cheese, crumbled, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portions
- 1090.5 kJ / 259.7 kcal
- 18 g
- 4.4 g
- 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.3 g
- 1.2 g
- 972.2 mg