Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn and noodle stir-fry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Noodles and sauce
- 250 g dried egg noodles
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 - 2 fresh chillies, to taste and deseeded, if preferred
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves, for garnishing, and stalks
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp ground turmeric (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 165 g coconut milk
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into wedges and layers separated
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and cut into thin slices
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 150 g zucchini, cut into batons (5 x 1 cm)
- 350 g medium raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 - 2 pinches ground white pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2512.7 kJ / 598.3 kcal
- 29.1 g
- 52.7 g
- 29 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.1 g
- 6.5 g
- 892.5 mg