Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mediterranean seafood with tomato and fennel
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 20 g olive oil
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 1 tsp sumac
- 40 g tomato paste
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 150 - 180 g fennel bulb, trimmed and cut into thin slices (approx. 5 mm), retain 2 fronds for garnishing
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 2 - 3 tsp Vegetable stock paste, to taste (see Tips)
- ground black pepper, to season
- 4 firm white fish fillets, cut into pieces (4 cm - see Tips)
- salt, to season
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 200 g raw prawns, peeled and deveined (see Tips)
- 100 g feta cheese, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1784.7 kJ / 424.9 kcal
- 50.8 g
- 9.5 g
- 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.1 g
- 4.3 g
- 1351.9 mg