Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Teriyaki salmon bowl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 100 g soy sauce
- 120 g rice wine
- 50 g rice malt syrup
- 4 boneless, skinless salmon fillets (approx. 180 g each)
- 1000 g water
- 100 g wild rice (see Tip)
- 200 g brown rice
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 g frozen edamame beans
- 1 - 2 avocados, flesh only, cut into thin slices
- 1 - 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices on the diagonal
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 nori sheet, cut into very thin strips (optional)
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 3722.3 kJ / 886.3 kcal
- 51.6 g
- 68.3 g
- 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.7 g
- 8.2 g
- 2271.7 mg