Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ lemon, zest and juice, no white pith, plus extra wedges to serve
- 2 garlic cloves
- 70 g spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 9 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ½ tsp ground white pepper, plus extra to season
- 220 g couscous
- 4 fresh boneless, skinless salmon fillets (approx. 150 g each)
- 500 g warm water
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2310 kJ / 550 kcal
- 40.8 g
- 43.1 g
- 22.9 g
- 3.9 g