Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Five spice duck with mushrooms and Asian greens
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Five spice powder
- 2 tsp szechuan peppercorns
- 3 star anise
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 cinnamon quills
- 6 cloves
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ - 1 long red chilli, deseeded if preferred (optional)
- 2 duck breasts, skin on
- 2 tsp Five spice powder
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 500 g water
- 2 tsp vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 100 g Asian greens, cut into pieces
- 50 g broccolini, cut into thirds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 4 fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- per 1 portion
- 2408 kJ / 573 kcal
- 62 g
- 28 g
- 23 g
- 6.1 g