Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous vide strawberries with white chocolate mousse (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
White chocolate mousse
- 20 g salted butter
- 70 g biscuits of choice (see Tips)
- 40 g brown sugar
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 100 g white chocolate, broken into pieces (see Tips)
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
Sous vide strawberries
- 400 g strawberries, trimmed and cut into halves
- 2 tbsp orange juice (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (see Tips)
- 8 fresh basil leaves (optional)
- water, to fully submerge bags (not higher than the 2L maximum fill level)
- 30 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon) or 1 level tsp ascorbic acid powder
- per 1 portion
- 2016.9 kJ / 480.2 kcal
- 6.8 g
- 29.9 g
- 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 23.6 g
- 2.1 g
- 250.6 mg