Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed berry pavlova stack
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g fresh raspberries, or frozen raspberries
- 100 g caster sugar
- 20 g lemon juice
- 330 g white sugar
- 250 g egg whites (approx. 8 egg whites), room temperature
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 600 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 20 g frozen raspberries, thawed and well-drained
- 500 g fresh mixed berries, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1451 kJ / 345 kcal
- 4 g
- 43 g
- 18 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11.4 g
- 3 g
- 90.4 mg