Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 jar sour cherries (680 g), drained
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 120 g white sugar
- 250 g cream cheese
- 450 g quark (see Tips)
- 60 g full cream milk
- 30 g sparkling mineral water
- 150 g egg liqueur (such as eggnog or advocaat)
- 300 g pouring (whipping) cream
- chocolate flakes, for decorating
- per 1 portion
- 1881 kJ / 447.9 kcal
- 12.9 g
- 36.3 g
- 28 g
- 1.6 g