Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Red capsicum and paprika hollandaise sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g roasted red capsicum strips
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g orange juice
- 10 g water
- 1 - 2 dashes Tabasco® sauce (optional)
- 130 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp smoked paprika or paprika
- 4 egg yolks
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- per 350 g
- 6015.5 kJ / 1432.2 kcal
- 15.1 g
- 6.5 g
- 152 g
- Saturated Fat
- 79.7 g
- 3.3 g
- 2299 mg