Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed greens with lemon feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ - 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 40 g lemon juice (approx.1 lemon)
- 200 g Danish feta
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 500 g water
- 300 g fresh green beans, trimmed
- 250 g broccolini (1 bunch), trimmed
- 200 g asparagus (approx. 1-2 bunches), trimmed
- 1 - 2 tbsp flaked almonds, toasted, for garnishing
- 1 tbsp red onion, finely diced, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 928 kJ / 221 kcal
- 10 g
- 2.6 g
- 18 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.4 g
- 4 g
- 380.5 mg
Silky sweet potato mash
Potatoes and green beans with parsley pesto
Smashed roasted potatoes with rosemary salt
Lamb cutlets with spinach and pea purée
Brown rice salad
Steamed Chinese greens
Steamed fish with green mash
Steamed vegetables with kefir dressing (gut health)
Mussel fritters with chilli mayonnaise