Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet corn and black rice salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g light olive oil
- 30 g orange juice (approx. ½ orange)
- 30 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
Black rice salad
- 200 g black rice
- 1000 g water
- 2 cinnamon quills
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 5 cardamom pods, crushed
- 2 sweet corn cobs, husk removed
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 1 pomegranate, cut into quarters and arils removed
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, cut into pieces
- 5 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, cut into pieces
- 10 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, cut into pieces
- 20 - 40 g red onion, cut into thin slices
- 100 g pecan nut halves
- per 1 portion
- 3152 kJ / 750 kcal
- 13.1 g
- 73.3 g
- 41.7 g
- 17.1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Salmon, quinoa, feta and mixed vegetable salad
Thai beef salad
Scallops with pea purée