Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Raw cauliflower tabouli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g lemon juice
- 90 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sumac, plus extra to serve
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 9 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 9 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 400 g cauliflower, cut into florets (approx. 3 cm)
- 145 g red onion, cut into quarters
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and cut into small cubes (approx. 1 cm)
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into small cubes (approx. 1 cm)
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 230 g after draining)
- 200 g tomatoes, cut into pieces (approx. 1-2 cm)
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds, toasted, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 718 kJ / 170.8 kcal
- 6 g
- 12.3 g
- 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.3 g
- 7 g
- 238.7 mg