Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 - 3 fresh red bird's eye chillies, trimmed
- 20 g olive oil
- 50 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 ripe tomato, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 300 g tinned baked beans (with sauce - see Tips)
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 3470.1 kJ / 826.2 kcal
- 33.6 g
- 84.2 g
- 24.2 g
- 54 g