Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cucumber and mint raita
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into halves lengthways, deseeded if preferred, and cut into thirds
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 sprigs fresh mint (approx. 20 g), leaves only
- 400 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- per 1 portions
- 258 kJ / 61.4 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 5.7 g
- 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.5 g
- 0.7 g
- 320.6 mg