Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kale, sprouts and red cabbage salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g tempeh, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- ½ tsp liquid smoke seasoning (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g lemon juice
- 100 g canned chickpeas, drained
- 20 g shiro (white) miso paste
- 15 g pickled capers
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g filtered water
- 40 g kale, finely shredded
- ½ red cabbage
- 140 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut into halves
- vegan Parmesan cheese, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2081.4 kJ / 495.6 kcal
- 20.6 g
- 18.4 g
- 36.1 g
- 10.2 g