Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Miso corn purée with almond ricotta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g blanched almonds (see Tips)
- 160 g filtered water, plus extra for soaking
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch garlic powder
Miso corn purée
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 eschalot, cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 - 4 sweet corn cobs, kernels removed
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 100 g filtered water
- 1 ½ tbsp shiro (white) miso paste
- 50 g roasted whole red pepper strips (optional)
- fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2164.7 kJ / 515.4 kcal
- 19.4 g
- 29.1 g
- 33.8 g
- 13.1 g