Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lentil and mint salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 3 pinches salt, plus an extra ½ tsp
- 1200 g water
- 200 g split black lentils
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 80 g red onion, cut into thin slices (1-2 mm - see Tips)
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1345.8 kJ / 320.3 kcal
- 12.8 g
- 26.6 g
- 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.5 g
- 8 g
- 297.1 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Salmon, quinoa, feta and mixed vegetable salad
Thai beef salad
Chipotle bean and corn salad