Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tandoori portobellos with creamy coconut raita
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Creamy coconut raita
- 1 continental cucumber, cut into pieces (approx. 4 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 5 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 200 g coconut yoghurt (see Tips)
- 50 g filtered water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 - 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 black cardamom pod (optional - see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 20 g tomato paste
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 100 g coconut yoghurt (see Tips)
- 8 fresh portobello mushrooms
- per 1 portion
- 3868.7 kJ / 921.1 kcal
- 8.9 g
- 16.4 g
- 89.8 g
- 14.6 g