Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 80 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 130 g carrot, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 celery stalk, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 25 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp shiro (white) miso paste
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp stock paste (see Tips)
- 750 g water
- ½ tsp salt
- per 10 portions
- 1643.5 kJ / 391.3 kcal
- 6.8 g
- 42.2 g
- 21.3 g
- 12.8 g