Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 spring onions/shallots (approx. 100 g), trimmed and cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ tsp mustard powder
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp salt, plus extra to serve
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 70 g red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 70 g fresh corn kernels (see Tips)
- 350 g firm tofu, cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 30 g fresh baby spinach leaves, cut or torn into pieces
- 6 sprigs fresh chives, cut into thin slices
- 20 g lemon juice, to taste
- 4 slices rye bread, toasted, to serve
- 1 avocado, flesh only, cut into slices, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1448 kJ / 344 kcal
- 15.8 g
- 20.3 g
- 20.8 g
- 7.9 g