Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g hot water
- 500 g chicken breasts, cut into slices (1 cm thickness)
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- olive oil, for drizzling
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 100 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 20 g lemon juice
- 60 g sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 bunch watercress
- ½ fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, quartered and cut into thin slices (see Tips)
- 2 celery stalks, cut into thin slices
- 1 red apple, unpeeled, cored and cut into thin slices
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented (optional)
- 50 g walnuts, broken into pieces (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2306.5 kJ / 549.2 kcal
- 31.9 g
- 16.9 g
- 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.7 g
- 5.5 g
- 572.4 mg