Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Honey lime chicken supremes with Mango chutney
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g honey
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ - 1 tsp ground sweet paprika
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lime, zest cut into pieces, no white pith (1 cm) and juice
- 4 skinless chicken supremes (approx. 800 g) (see Tips)
Mango chutney and steamed chicken supremes
- 10 - 15 g fresh coriander leaves or stalks or both
- 3 - 6 limes, zest cut into pieces, no white pith (1 cm) and juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g brown onions, cut into halves
- 75 g red capsicum, cut into pieces
- 1 - 2 fresh jalapeño chillies, deseeded if preferred
- 500 g ripe mango, flesh only, cut into small pieces (1-2 cm)
- 2 tsp salt
- 100 g sugar
- 250 g water
- per 1 portion
- 1346 kJ / 321 kcal
- 43 g
- 31 g
- 1 g
- 2.1 g
Mongolian lamb hot pot
Meatballs with white wine mushroom sauce
Creamy honey mustard chicken
Pork cannelloni with vegetable sauce
Sweet and sour meatballs with vegetables
Beef goulash with dumplings
Chicken rolls with apples, sweet potatoes and curry sauce
Chicken and cashews