Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Superfood salmon salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g tri-colour quinoa
- 1250 g water
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ fresh long red chilli (deseeded if preferred)
- 60 g olive oil
- 600 g fresh skinless, boneless salmon fillet
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into eighths
- ½ red onion, cut into halves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into quarters
- 150 g feta cheese
- 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 300 g vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 1 avocado, flesh only, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, thinly sliced
- 100 g kale, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- per 1 portion
- 2343.2 kJ / 557.9 kcal
- 31.7 g
- 17.5 g
- 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.3 g
- 5.8 g
- 534.7 mg