Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork and apple cider stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 60 g butter, cut into cubes
- ½ fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 4 eschalots, peeled and cut into halves
- 2 shortcut bacon rashers, cut into strips
- 1 parsnip (approx.110 g), cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 2 carrots (approx. 90 g), cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 400 g pork fillet, cut into cubes
- 50 g pearl barley
- 1 - 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 300 g alcoholic apple cider
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 dried bay leaf
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3435.6 kJ / 821.2 kcal
- 55.8 g
- 77 g
- 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 18.4 g
- 14.6 g
- 505.6 mg