Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Seared tuna on chilli bean mash
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ¼ red onion
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 40 g red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 tbsp pickled capers (optional)
- 1 - 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed and cut into halves, to taste
- 800 g canned butter beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 500 g)
- 4 tuna steaks
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 60 g mixed baby salad leaves
- ciabatta bread, cut into slices and toasted, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2347 kJ / 558.8 kcal
- 40.9 g
- 22.6 g
- 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.4 g
- 7.2 g
- 804.4 mg