Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Moroccan prawns with preserved lemon couscous
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g couscous
- 20 g preserved lemons, flesh discarded, rind rinsed and cut into small pieces (3 mm)
- 200 g hot water
- 40 g olive oil
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 red onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp harissa paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 500 g raw prawns, peeled and deveined (see Tips)
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 50 - 80 g pitted green olives, to taste
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2311.4 kJ / 550.3 kcal
- 39.1 g
- 55.3 g
- 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.7 g
- 8.5 g
- 2085.5 mg