Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork and lentils with onion and radish pickle
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Onion and radish pickle
- ½ red onion, cut into thin slices (see Tip)
- 2 radishes, trimmed and cut into thin slices (see Tip)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
Pork with lentils
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 40 g olive oil
- 30 g French mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 800 g pork fillets, trimmed and cut into halves
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 150 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1000 g hot water
- 800 g canned lentils, rinsed and drained (approx. 500 g after draining)
- 2 dried bay leaves
- per 1 portion
- 4470.9 kJ / 1064.5 kcal
- 80.6 g
- 72 g
- 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 22.4 g
- 15.3 g
- 508.2 mg