Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach salad with crunchy quinoa and green goddess dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Green goddess dressing
- 60 g olive oil
- 30 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 eschalot
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 250 g avocados (approx. 2 medium avocados), flesh only
- 40 g apple cider vinegar
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 2 tsp lime juice
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 120 g white quinoa
- 500 g water, plus extra for soaking
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp pomegranate molasses
- 200 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 pomegranate, arils only
- per 1 portions
- 1155.8 kJ / 275.1 kcal
- 7.1 g
- 11.1 g
- 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.5 g
- 3 g
- 84 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Salmon, quinoa, feta and mixed vegetable salad
Thai beef salad
Scallops with pea purée