Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Brussels sprouts with lime crumb
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 pieces lime zest, no white pith (approx.1 cm x 3 cm strips)
- 30 - 40 g bread (approx.1 slice), frozen and cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- 50 g pancetta, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 2 tsp avocado oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp balsamic glaze, to taste
- 1 tbsp water
- 200 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut into halves
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 2 - 3 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1069.2 kJ / 255.6 kcal
- 9.2 g
- 18.2 g
- 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.3 g
- 5.1 g
- 341 mg