Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 green apple (approx. 95 g), cored and cut into quarters
- 50 g red onion, to taste
- 200 g cabbage, cut into pieces
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 434 kJ / 103.3 kcal
- 1.2 g
- 6.4 g
- 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1 g
- 2.9 g
- 104.4 mg