Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g fresh tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 180 g red capsicum, deseeded, cut into pieces
- 130 g red onion, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded, cut into pieces
- 100 g white wine vinegar
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 10 black peppercorns
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g dark brown sugar
- per 50 g
- 224.8 kJ / 53.5 kcal
- 1 g
- 11 g
- 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 1.7 g
- 179.1 mg