Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Miso chicken and rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Japanese pickled ginger, plus extra to serve
- 1 skinless chicken breast fillet (approx. 200-250 g)
- 120 g sushi rice
- 550 g water
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes, stalks removed and thinly sliced
- 4 snow peas, trimmed and cut into halves
- 80 - 100 g fresh baby corn, cut into halves
- ¼ red capsicum, deseeded and cut into cubes (1-2 cm)
- 1 tsp rice wine
- 1 - 2 spring onions/shallots, ends trimmed and green fronds finely sliced to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1985 kJ / 474.4 kcal
- 28.8 g
- 64.5 g
- 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.9 g
- 2.7 g
- 1382.3 mg