Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
John Dory with cauliflower couscous and corn purée
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 375 g canned corn kernels (265 g drained weight)
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 100 g flaked almonds
- 300 - 350 g cauliflower, broken into florets
- 50 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus an extra 2 tsp for frying
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and finely sliced
- 60 g sultanas
- 10 sprigs fresh chives, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 orange, pith removed and segmented
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 John Dory, skinless fish fillets (approx. 180 g each - see Tip)
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- freshly squeezed lemon juice, to drizzle
- fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3036.4 kJ / 723 kcal
- 47.4 g
- 30.4 g
- 44.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 18.8 g
- 7.7 g
- 378.4 mg