Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g dried instant noodles (see Tip)
- boiling water, for soaking
- 2 tsp shiro (white) miso paste
- 50 g sake
- 50 g mirin
- 40 g brown sugar
- 20 g peanut oil
- 1 garlic clove, cut into thin slices
- 4 boneless, skinless salmon fillets (approx. 800 g total)
- 800 g hot water
- 100 g fresh shiitake mushrooms, cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 20 g soy sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 150 g bok choy, trimmed and cut into pieces (4 cm) with stalks separated
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and thinly sliced, for garnishing
- black sesame seeds, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 3065.4 kJ / 729.9 kcal
- 50.9 g
- 39.5 g
- 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11.2 g
- 5 g
- 1492.7 mg