Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef and pepper ragu
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion (approx. 130 g), cut into halves
- 2 celery stalks (approx. 100 g), cut into quarters
- 1 raw beetroot (approx. 100 g), peeled and cut into quarters
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 anchovy fillets, drained
- 40 g olive oil
- 850 - 900 g gravy beef, cut into pieces (4-5 cm)
- 100 g red wine
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 50 g tomato paste
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 - 3 tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 carrots (approx. 120 g), cut into quarters lengthways and cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 375 g dried pappardelle pasta, cooked, to serve
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, finely chopped for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2947.3 kJ / 701.7 kcal
- 26.2 g
- 90.9 g
- 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.8 g
- 12.8 g
- 8991 mg