Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g flat rice stick noodles (wide)
- boiling water, for soaking
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 170 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 50 g kecap manis
- 60 - 80 g hoi sin sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp lime juice
- 100 g carrot, cut into thin slices diagonally (3 mm)
- 12 stalks Chinese broccoli (gai lan), stalks trimmed and cut into thirds; leaves shredded and reserved
- oil spray, for greasing
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp full cream milk
- ½ tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 1173.1 kJ / 279.3 kcal
- 11 g
- 17.9 g
- 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.5 g
- 5.9 g
- 1528.7 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Grilled mushrooms with avocado and parsley dressing
Grilled tofu steaks with Asian mushrooms
Lemongrass and lime glazed vegetable wraps